Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter’s Payment PlanLicensed * Insured * Environmentally and Economically Conscious * Consistent 5-Star Customer Ratings and Reviews * References Available Upon Request * Family Owned and Operated
~ ~ ~
Note: We have a limited supply of fire-spruce killed wood available in the same lengths and at the same prices as our green birch. You are very welcome to use the payment plan for either spruce (while our limited supply lasts) or birch.
~ ~ ~
Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter’s Payment Plan
~ ~ ~
Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter, LLC is very pleased to announce our no interest payment plan! Here are the details (terms):
1. Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter, LLC’s payment plan is interest free; every penny you pay goes directly to paying for your woodpile! This is a great alternative to putting firewood on a high-interest credit card!
2. The payment plan is available for three to five cords of processed (split or round) wood or a five-cord log truck load.
3. Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter’s payment plan is only available to most residents of/delivery addresses in the Fairbanks North Star Borough; he can not deliver firewood on his payment plan to a delivery address outside of the Fairbanks North Star Borough.
WHWC Payment Plan Prices/Payments:
Processed Wood (round or split app. 16″ pieces) – A one cord price ($250 for rounds, $300 for split) down payment is required at the time of firewood delivery. After paying the down payment, the price of one cord a month is to be paid until paid in full. Early pay-offs are welcome.
A Five-Cord Log Truck Load – 1/3 of the load price ($325) is required at the time of delivery. After paying the down payment, two payments (one per month) of $325.00 are to be until paid in full. Early pay-offs are welcome.
4. Wayne Hunter (the Wood Cutter) reserves the right to deny or accept any person’s request for this payment plan at his sole discretion.
5. Payments can be made on this site through PayPal (here’s the link http://bit.ly/2fsKE6E) or personal check, cash, or paying with a Visa, Master, Discover, or American Express credit/debit card via phone .
6. Wayne does not report customer payments to credit agencies to build customers’ credit. However, he will gladly give customers in good standing a credit referral if they need it. He may report customers who miss payments to a collections agency (see #10), which may effect a customer’s credit rating negatively.
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
7. If the above payment plan option doesn’t work for you at this time, please feel free to call to discuss other possible options. Any other options requested by the customer will be approved at Wayne’s sole discretion.
8. If a customer is having trouble getting a payment together, he or she is welcome to call Wayne to discuss it. Wayne certainly understands that things like this happen, and may revise the payment plan at the customer’s request in his sole discretion.
9. If a customer misses a payment for more than two months and hasn’t been in contact with Wayne, Wayne may begin collections action through a collection agency. Furthermore, the customer will be put on a “no sale” list, meaning that he will not sell the customer firewood until the bill is caught-up and paid in full.
10. Customers in good standing, approved at Wayne’s sole discretion, are welcome to make another order on this payment plan after paying-off each previously purchased order; all orders must be paid in full before ordering another on Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter’s payment plan.
11. There are no hidden fees with Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter’s payment plan. The cost of the firewood on this plan is the same as if one were purchasing it by paying at once.
~ ~ ~
Call or text Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter at (907)-385-8346 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order or for more information!
~ ~ ~
*Wayne does not recommend burning green wood prior to adequate seasoning because of chimney fire risks and other hazards.
Phone/Text – (907)-385-8346
E-mail – email@example.com
Alaska Business License Number – 920395 (Click the Number to See Our State of Alaska Business License Information, if You’d Like)
Click Here to Visit Wayne Hunter the Wood Cutter’s Facebook Page